Before you invest, take the test
Wouldn’t you like to have all the information about a house you are buying or selling? You deserve to know all the facts so your decision is more accurate and less stressful. From maintenance inspections to lead paint testing, you will receive an honest and complete evaluation.
- Buyer inspections: A real estate transaction inspection required by most lenders
- Seller pre-Certified inspections: Before you sell your home, know what you may have to fix, or make concessions to the buyer
- Maintenance inspections: You have lived in your home several years and know it is time to replace some systems. Before you invest, know what repairs are needed
- Pre-divorce settlement inspections: Before you accept the house in a divorce settlement, know how much you are going to have to invest to maintain the house's value
- Radon inspections: Radon is an odorless gas that can cause health problems if present in a home. An easy to fix problem if found.
- Well and water quality inspections: Rural homes are required to have well and water quality checks by most lenders
- Lead paint testing: All pre-1978 homes need to be checked for lead paint
Pick up your report card
During an inspection, you can follow along and ask questions while receiving a clear explanation of the findings. From there, you will obtain an approximate 26 page report by email detailing the property inspection in full. After 2-3 days, you will also receive a follow up to ensure that all of your questions have been answered. The report will include:
- Roof, chimney, flashing and valleys
- Siding, trim, windows, storms
- Landscaping, grading, drainage
- Gutters and downspouts
- Driveways, patios, decks, and porches
- HVAC systems, including the A/C condenser and furnace
- Plumbing systems, including water heater, drains, and faucets
- Electrical systems, including lighting, outlets, and switches
- Walls, floors, ceilings, and winds
- Foundation structure
Learn more about our services and receive a FREE inspection quote!